Accelerate your integration in Québec by taking a full-time French course. They are intended for immigrants 16 years of age and over who have been living in Québec and residing in Canada for 5 years or less.
January 8th, 2018
December 20th, 2017
- 30 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Day classes: from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
FOR More informations
Liaison officer – French courses for immigrants
819 376-1721, ext. 2195
- 20 hours of French lessons per week: oral and written basic notions on various subjects that deal with everyday professional, social, cultural and political life.
- 10 hours of integration activities per week: become familiar with the geographical, historical and cultural characteristics of Quebec.
Conditions of eligibility
You are eligible for full-time French course if your immigration status is one of the following:
- Age 16 or older;
- Have live in Canada for five years or less;
- Live in the province of Québec;
- Permanent resident;
- Authorized to apply in Canada for permanent residence;
- Granted asylum;
- Holder of a temporary stay permit issued pending the granting of permanent residence or a Ministerial permit (17,27,37 and 86 to 95);
- Naturalized Canadian citizen.
« I loved francisation at the Cégep of Trois-Rivières. I learned a beautiful language with good teachers, demanding but understanding and human. At first, I did not know a word of French and now I speak with several people. »
- Samahir Almohamad Albasha, graduate
« Thanks to this francisation program, I was able to improve my oral and written communication in French. This allowed me to integrate more easily into Quebec culture. I thank the entire team for their great support and professionalism. »
- Jenny Marcela, graduate