Explore French immersion program
July 5 to August 5, 2022
May 31st 2022
AGE OF ELIGIBILITY
16 to 17 years old
In order to qualify for the Explore funding, you must:
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (those studying in Canada on a student visa are not eligible); and
- be at least 16 years old on the first day of the course; and
- meet one of the following criteria:
- have been a full-time student for at least one term during the current school year; or
- have been an Odyssey participant within the last two years.
There are no grade or language-skill requirements for the Explore funding; however, you must have met all of the above criteria for the entire duration of the program. There are no exemptions from any of the eligibility criteria. Anyone who meets these criteria and submits their supporting documents before the deadline will be entered into the draw.
Note: You must be at least 16 years old on the first day of the course.
YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXPLORE PROGRAM BURSARY?
YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE.
You can still participate by paying the full cost of the program and have the same benefits as the other students.
For more information see the French immersion program page.
The bursary does not cover
- Registration fee (non-refundable)
- Travel cost and optional activities
- Spending money
- Deposit, refundable under certain conditions
(for 15-18 years old international students)